When it comes to marketing your site there are no shortcuts or automated options that can take the place of experience, specialized knowledge, and individual research. The internet’s competitive environment is constantly changing, producing new opportunities and challenges each day.
We take the time to analyze each site’s current performance and study any specific challenges like location, competition, and budget. We discuss with you a recommended plan of action. And finally, we tackle the project giving it the time and attention that most business owners can’t spare.
Contracts for internet marketing services will vary with client needs. Some popular options include:
- Detailed internet marketing analysis of current performance along with a recommended plan of action, including follow-up performance analysis and periodic reporting.
- Submission to recommended search engines and web directories
- Research industry-specific options for free and fee-based directories, and submit as recommended.
- Development and implementation of reciprocal linking program
- Implementation and monthly monitoring of pay-per-click accounts
So, if your site is not getting the results you’d like, or you have questions that aren’t being answered, contact us.
- Palm Portable Program:
The DeKalb County Tourist Association
- Fort Payne, AL:
(client maintained content and images)